Gion - Refined Structures II
Gion is a place where time does not seems to pass: this district of Kyoto, one of Japan’s most ancient cities, is known for the mysterious geishas that live there still nowadays. The wooden buildings and the mystic temples are surrounded by peaceful zen gardens, recalled by the pattern of this new wallcovering depicting bamboo trees in large scale. The original design is inspired by the richness of jacquard fabrics by Armani/Casa. Presented in eight pastel and natural tones combinations.
- Dimension: 100cm | 27.56 inch
- Quality: Vinyl
- Base: Non - Woven
- Vertical Repeat: 53 cm | 20.9 inch
- Roll Length: 10,05 mt
- Delivery: 14-16 working working days*
- Returns: This item is non-returnable as it is cut to order.
- Please check out terms and conditions.