Saint Germain - Refined Structures II
Regular price £174.00
VAT included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The eclectic neighbourhood of Saint-Germain has always been the meeting point of intellectuals, the birthplace of modern French literature and philosophy; in time, the district has also become the prestigious home of the most luxurious boutiques worldwide. The synthesis of this dichotomy echoes in this new wallcovering, which combines an irregular checkers scheme with an off-centered sun motif, inspired by the straw marquetry. The reinterpretation of iconic Armani/Casa elements is a theme in continuous evolution but always consistent with its own essence, just like Paris, the city to which this paper is dedicated. Presented in neutral tones as well as pastel blue and green.
- Dimension: 70 cm | 27.56 inch
- Quality: Vinyl
- Base: Non - Woven
- Vertical Repeat: 53 cm | 20.9 inch
- Roll Length: 10,05 mt x 0,70 mt rolls
- Delivery: 12-16 working days
- Returns: Part orders are non-returnable. Please check our terms & Conditions.